RACING AT ANDREAS COVE YACHT CLUB
- 2016 Club Racing Season
Racing notes and results will be posted here by the Club Racing Officer (aka Rear Commodore) or assistant.
Club racing events are listed below and event information and results will be
posted after each event is held. Check back here throughout this year as we proceed through another great racing season.
Non-member racers are invited to join all club events. See the NOR and SI for further information.
Forms for entering club races and race courses can be downloaded at:
- Club Race Entry Form
This form is used for all club regattas unless otherwise stated in the Notice of Race.
It is currently available as a PDF.
At this time you have to print it and fill it in manually.
- ACYC Race Courses
Unless otherwise stated in a Notice of Race, for all ACYC "local" races
we use the race courses defined herein. Race course maps and descriptions are available
in either MS Word(.doc) or PDF format.
Skipper's Meetings are at 10am. Races start at 11am unless otherwise noted. All racers are asked to bring the Club Race Entry Form and Course sheets to expedite entry. Forms will be available at the Skipper's meeting.
2016 Race Schedule
- March 12: Race Day, first of the season!
- April 10: Beer Can Race Day!
- May 15: Sunday Race Day (Coast Guard Traing on Saturday)
- June 11: Race Day- Practice Starting Procedure for Franks Tract
- June 25-26: Franks Tract Regatta
- July 9: Race Day
- August 13 & 14: Island to Island Race
- September 10: DCR Regatta, Box lunch provided
- October 8: Last race of the season :-(
Any questions or comments you can email us