ACYC Training Page
Click on form name title to display in Default file format PDF or as otherwise stated
- 2016 Training Opportunities
- The 2016 Training Schedule is currently OPEN to possibilities. Submit ideas to a Board Member
or, better yet, offer to become a presenter.
- January 9 & February 13: How to Choose A Skipper (Parts I & II)
- Designed to help you know and appreciate what it takes to choose or become a good skipper.
Training will be held at the ACYC clubhouse at Brannan's Island Time Marina 1000-Noon
- 2016 Safe Boating Day May14
- ACYC, in cooperation with the US Coast Guard Auxiliary 35, will present a small group rotational training
in safe boating. The day will include training in: 1) distress signaling, 2) firefighting, 3) vessel towing,
4) radio communications, 5) crew overboard
Training will be held at the ACYC clubhouse
at Brannan's Island Time Marina from 0900-1300. Click link following for flyer.
Select the file format that works best for you:
Safe Boating Day Flyer in Adobe PDF
Safe Boating Day Flyer in MS Word